You Only Have 48 Hours To Save Your Home Before All Hell Breaks Loose
Mold can be formed in interior space as a result of pipe leakage, flood or excess humidity in air. It is every homeowner’s nightmare, as it is an eyesore in your beautiful home, and it can be embarrassing for you as well when you have visitors. Not only that, it can give off a bad odor and spread spores into the air that might cause health problems to you and your family, such as breathing difficulties, skin irritation and allergic reactions.
Also, mold thrives on porous surfaces and materials, as there is an abundant source of food for mold. When it stays on the surfaces for a prolonged period of time, the material is weakened and can cause structural damage to your home.
But will it die off naturally if you just leave it alone for a couple of days? No! It might start out as a small patch, but it can spread like a wildfire within 48 hours if left untreated. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that you seek help from professionals as soon as you have discovered that mold is lurking in your home, or you might have to pay a hefty price as a result of the damage that it has caused.